Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Sahara Tour


Sahara Tour, originally uploaded by Tak from HK.

I joined a 3 day tour to Sahara desert. I do not know much about it and there is no information on the guidebook. All I know about this tour is the information of a website written by a Hong Kong guy. So, not really know where I am going.

The tour passed through Ouarzazte and finally reach Merzouga, the Sahara desert.

The desert is really small. I do not think that it is the real Sahara desert. As on the top of the sand dume, I can see the end of teh desert. May be, as someone said, it is the beginning of Sahara desert.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How did you make those words in the desert? Funny huh....

Tak said...

Not difficult. Just turn on the camera shutter, i.e. in bulb mode, then ask someone to write the words in mirror image with tourch.

Anonymous said...

I see.... I thought the tour include a firework show.