Thursday, April 12, 2007

Athens


Athens, originally uploaded by Tak from HK.

In Greece, I skipped the Island hopping. Because it is not the right season and also they are too romantic for a lonely traveller.

I spent the night in the ferry from Samos Island to Athens. And this is the most horrible night trip of my journey. I bought the cheapest fare, the deck class. Actually, I got a seat inside of the ship but the light did not turned off all night and the TV was so loud to keep you awake. This is the first time that I need to use eye mask and ear plug.

Athens, just let me think of the Japanese cartoon, young fighters fight for Athena. I think you know which one if you are the same age group as mine. And the blog photo is Athena in National Archaeological Museum.

I love frappe, ice coffee in Greece, which make me feel like ice tea in Hong Kong.

2 comments:

Emil said...

It's really amazing to go around the world in this way, which is something you are looking for, or maybe I can say something many of us are looking for. Also, I like your photos very much. See U in October!
Emil

Unknown said...

Put on your bronze armour ba! Holy fighter!! Hahaha~