Friday, August 03, 2007

Safaris in Kenya


Lake Nakuru NP, originally uploaded by Tak from HK.

I spent six days Safaris in three different national parks, Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru and Amboseli National park. But, I have spent half the time on driving between the parks.

Visiting the national park in Kenya is one of my highlights in Africa and it really was. At the beginning, I do not really know how can I enjoy the tour because I am too busy with taking photos. However, only on the last day, I finally realized that I was really happy when I saw a dikdik jumping or an baby Zebra running or an exhausted lion after hunting a wildbeast. I was happy when I saw the wildlife in their living place which is the reason I am here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! It's too great my friend!!! I really want to have a close look of such wildlife. Must be enjoyable! So jealous......