Monday, June 11, 2007

Interlaken


Interlaken - Hiking, originally uploaded by Tak from HK.

I took the Golden Pass scenary train from Montreux to Interlaken where I spent 3 nights in a party hostel. The weather is not very nice during my stay but the landscape are very amazing, beautiful flowers, waterfalls, snowy mountains, and I did:

- Ballenberg Open Air museum, where zou can see farmyard animals and demostration like baking bread.

- Hking from "First" to Lake Backalpsee, and then walked down to Grindelwald via Waldspitz and Aellfluh. Very nice walk around 6 hours.

- Took the train up to Jungfraujoch, highest train station in Europe. Tough expensive, but still nice that you can play on the snow.

- Stay overnight in Gimmelwald (single room!) and the window of my room is facing the snowy mountains.

- Visited the Trummelbach Falls, the waterfalls inside the mountain.

- Took ferry from Interlaken to Brienz.

No comments: